Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pinterest: It's a love/hate relationship

Mannn I LOVE a good Pinterest session.  You know what I'm talking' about.  A good cup of coffee, Pandora in the background, comfy clothes, and Pinterest.  I see SO many things that I want to try out! Sweet G got me more stuff to feed my Silhouette addiction for Christmas. {YAY!} So I've been searching for jussttt the right project to test out my new toys, so of course I headed straight to Pinterest.  That was 2 days ago.  I've still yet to decide on that "just right" project.  What is wrong with me, people?!?! What's wrong is I've gone into Pinterest overload- and I'm completely overwhelmed at the "must haves" that I now need to make.  

Here's my aha-moment.  Hello, New Year's Resolution! For every... let's say 10... things I pin, I must try/make 1.  I like the 5:1 ratio better, but let's not get carried away here.  I'm not normally one to make resolutions for the new year [I know myself entirely too well- I'll get carried away and won't follow through], but I think this one will be manageable... and force myself to become a little more creative! Do you have any New Year's resolutions? Do tell! 


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment