Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Motivational Monday

A while back, I started reading and listening to personal development books.  Then I slacked off. So I figured I better get my tail back in gear over Christmas break.  As soon as I picked up another book, I wondered why I ever let myself slack off from reading it! I feel so much motivated, and work so much harder to be a better person when I'm reading or listening to a little PD.  I've heard several friends rave about The Slight Edge and Failing Forward lately.  So I put Failing Forward on hold at the library and got The Slight Edge for my Kindle.  I can't put the book down! I'm only a tiny bit in, but I love it already!  This quote stood out to me, so I thought I'd share it.  Reading, and rereading, this quote several times really got me thinking about where I'm headed.  Now, this gal has got some BIG dreams for myself, my future family, and my amazing little Thirty-One business.  But dreams without goals are pretty much useless, right? I did some serious soul searching today. And I plan to continue my soul searching on regular basis.  I should never be 'okay' with where I am.  I should always strive to become better... and not only strive to become better, but decide and work towards becoming a better person, future wife, future mother, teacher, an entrepreneur.  That being said, read this quote.  Then read it again. And again.  Who will you decide to be?




xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment