Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Have yourself a merry little Christmas...

Wow! Is it seriously Christmas Eve?! I'm that girl that's been listening to Christmas music since October and had my tree up since {the beginning of} November, so I can't honestly say that it's snuck up on me.  It's more like, I've been waiting on the porch, waving this day on in since I saw it coming. I don't do that to overshadow Thanksgiving, but I do it to enjoy the REAL meaning of CHRISTmas for as long as I can. I love it!
I think I love this day as much as I love Christmas... almost. ;) I've got to do some last minute grocery shopping and LOTS of present wrapping today. I better get my tail in gear SOON! 
While we're all waiting for Santa to come visit us tonight, let's take a few minutes to reflect on the true meaning of CHRISTmas.  How amazing is it that God sent us his Son, so that we can not only live, but get to celebrate His birth? It's easy to get wrapped up in the gift-giving and yummy eating, but I challenge you to always keep the true meaning of this day in your heart.  How are you spreading CHRISTmas cheer this year?


xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment