Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Motivational Monday

It's so easy for me to let the day get away from me, which is why it's important for me to take control of the day and twist and turn it to my will.  Of course there are always distractions and things that get in the way of what I'd planned to do for the day, so I have to make sure that what I want [need] to get done takes precedence over these distractions that always seem to pop up.  I am working on getting into the habit of having a clear plan for what I want to accomplish for the day... and sticking with it! To do lists help me a ton {Good thing I love making lists!} with helping me force myself to stay on track and true to intentions.  Doing this will help me ensure that I don't get into the habit of letting the day run me so I won't have a ton of days that don't go my way!

xoxo, 


No comments:

Post a Comment